Bouquet of Pixels Bouquet Of Pixels Bouquet Of Pixels Store Bouquet Of Pixels Forums Bouquet Of Pixels Gallery Bouquet Of Pixels Blog

Sunday, September 6, 2009

Sunday Sunshine!

Today it is rainy and dreary where I am so I thought that I would title this post Sunday Sunshine, because I would love the sun to peek through the clouds right now!

On Sundays we will highlight one layout from our gallery that CT member Ariana chooses as the Layout of the Week. However, this week she is out of town. So I got to choose the LOTW! And lets hope it brightens your day and get the creative juices flowing! So without further ado, here is this weeks LOTW!



I chose this layout because for one I love the picture! That is a great picture, and I love the way it looks faded and worn. A couple of my other favorite things about this layout are the paper tearing effect and the accent pieces at the top of the page. This layout is by BoP member adelina and you can see more of her gallery here! Enjoy!

Tzigane

No comments: