Bouquet of Pixels Bouquet Of Pixels Bouquet Of Pixels Store Bouquet Of Pixels Forums Bouquet Of Pixels Gallery Bouquet Of Pixels Blog

Sunday, September 20, 2009

September Collab Number Two - And a Freebie For You

Earlier this month, I shared the Fairy Fantasies Collab kit with you. Isn't that a pretty kit? I just love it. Today, I get to show you
the super cute collab, Mama's Boy. This kit is all about little boys,
and how much we love them.



You can pick this collab up in store, or you can choose it as your
free kit when you complete all the challenges in the forum. I think
that is such an awesome deal - you get great layouts done AND a free
kit!

Here is a layout I did, featuring my son who I love more than words
can express:




And here is a freebie quick page for you, made from this layout!



You can pick it up on 4shared. I'd love a comment if you like it!

Have a fantastic day!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 7 post on Sep. 21, 2009. Thanks again.