Bouquet of Pixels Bouquet Of Pixels Bouquet Of Pixels Store Bouquet Of Pixels Forums Bouquet Of Pixels Gallery Bouquet Of Pixels Blog

Sunday, September 6, 2009

Check out the September Collab - And a Freebie For You!

Did you know that each month there is not one, but two Bouquet of
Pixels Designer Collabs? Yep, there is so many fabulous designers,
they couldn't fit all the collab goodness into one kit, so they make
two! And I get to have the pleasure of introducing you to the collabs
this month and sharing a freebie:)

I couldn't pick a favourite, so I decide I'd just go in alphabetical
order - so I'm showing you this awesome kit first - Fairy Fantasies!



I absolutely adore the colours of this kit, and all the magical elements are wonderful. You can purchase this kit in store, or you can get it free with a $10 purchase of any other products form the store. Or, you could chose this kit free when you complete all the challenges in the forum - how cool is that?

I made you a quick page - I hope you like it as much I liked making it! First, I'll show you the LO I did with it:



And here is the QP;



Pick it up on 4shared. Remember I love to read your comments.

I'll be back mid month to show you the other collab. See you then!

2 comments:

Erika H. said...

What a fantastic quick page...LOVE it.

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Scrapbook Freebies Search List, under the Page 10 post on Sep. 07, 2009. Thanks again.