Bouquet of Pixels Bouquet Of Pixels Bouquet Of Pixels Store Bouquet Of Pixels Forums Bouquet Of Pixels Gallery Bouquet Of Pixels Blog

Friday, May 1, 2009

Bouquet of Pixels Blog Hop....with a Twist

To celebrate NSD, the Creative Team at Bouquet of Pixels is hosting a blog hop. There is a twist to this blog hop. When you visit each creative team member's blog, you will collect words along the way. At the end of the blog hop, you will email Tzigane with the phrase and your name will be entered in a drawing to win Sunset Funk, a kit by Inkin Creations.


"I hope you are having a great National Scrapbooking Weekend, and that you enjoy this brag book page I made for you.



Click HERE download.


If you are playing along with Bouquet of Pixels' blog hop with a twist game....you need some words.

* own fair beauty

Next you will go to Erika's blog HERE.

If you came to my blog first and you would like to win a prize for going to each blog and collecting some words, you can start at Tracie's blog HERE.*

Have Fun!

3 comments:

Erika H. said...

This page ROCKS! Julie, I love this one! Thanks!

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Scrapbook Freebies Search List, under the Quick Page(s) post on May. 05, 2009. Thanks again.

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Scrapbook Freebies Search List, under the Page 6 post on Aug. 24, 2009. Thanks again.