Bouquet of Pixels Bouquet Of Pixels Bouquet Of Pixels Store Bouquet Of Pixels Forums Bouquet Of Pixels Gallery Bouquet Of Pixels Blog

Wednesday, March 18, 2009

For the Love of Ladybugs by The Gifted Goose

Is that not the cutest name ever? I love it!! And I loved working with this kit too, the color combo of the black and lime green with a punch of red is just awesome! There are some really great elements in this kit and I love the scalloped paper included with the threading holes....and even the ribbon to put in the holes too!!
Here is the preview of the kit:


You can pick it up in the Bouquet of Pixels Store.

And these are the two layouts I did with the kit:




I really enjoyed working with this kit....and I bet you will too!!!!

1 comment:

Erika H. said...

These are such FUN layouts...love the colors, the fun photos, the designs. Awesome job, Julie!